Friday, November 09, 2007

On Auto-independence and Other Such Concerns

I took the Novice, class 7 driver's test (for those readers who are unfamiliar with BC licensing). I passed. This is good. It was my first try too.

I did, however, make a few minor mistakes, one of which (supposedly) was honking at a car that turned in front of me, obstructing my divine right-of-way (Dieux et ma voiture). Really though, if I hadn't slowed I would have hit them. I can only guess why the tester thought this behavior was inadvisable. Perhaps he saw in it the incipience of Road Rage, that scourge of otherwise peaceful developed nations. Whatever the case, I passed. Ha. Ha.

Also, it looks like I may be taking another course as a 'special student' in the spring. This would be Anthropology 100. Why, do you ask? Well, taking this course would enable me to take the 200 level course when I start full time in the fall. Once those two prerequisites are out-o'-th'-way I will be able to take any Anth. 300-level course from second year on. There are many that look quite interesting...

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Frankie Feckless?

What happened to good old 'Sir Jean de Victoire'?

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home