Friday, May 13, 2011

A Declaration of Intent

Perusing these internets at length, parsing the malodorous qualities of this deluge of information and irrelevant advertising it has come to my attention that I have absent, in practical terms, for far too long.

There is, in fact, a necessity for a leaf, an islet if you will, of contradictory thoughts, rambling-to-no-purpose-loquacity, and vivacious show-off vocabulary mining. That is not to say that some of these qualities do not exist in other digital, ethereal locales en ligne. There is to my knowledge, however, no real space where the facet of a truly inept understanding of the world combines so perfectly with a shameless overindulgence in lengthy sentences.

That place, for some short years, was here. But long ago it ceased to be an active ingredient in my day/week/monthly routine. Recently though I had the fortune to find a certain artist's thoughts on some aspects of the Muse. Lately I've been neglectful of the dame; not so much from lack of interest, but from a marked increase in busy-ass-life-is-busy circumstances. If you care to read the page, however, you'll find his (no doubt a trifle self-serving) advice to write regularly in a virtual self-indulgence tablet. In uncharacteristic and un-looked-for brevity: the lad convinced me. So get ready, world for a fresh inducement to sleep! or at least turn off internet and go outside. I'm Back.

Also, because this site appears to be woefully behind the times and less user-friendly than other options, I have decided to move this little operation next door to Wordpress. Here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home